Volume Public Relations was selected to host two upcoming Ragan Workshops at their new offices in Greenwood Village.
The first workshop, “Speechwriting and Executive Communications Workshop,” takes place tomorrow, June 23 at 9 a.m. where presenter Rob Friedman will lead the discussion on creating more effective communication to persuade, motivate and inspire your target audience, including:
- Storytelling techniques that best fit your speaker and audience
- Four way to organize your speech structure
- Proven techniques to open and close your speech
- Write with language your audiences will understand and remember.
Breakfast, coffee and light snacks will be provided. Last minute tickets can be purchased at “Link”
Follow along tomorrow using the hashtag #RaganSpeechwriting and @VolumePR
The second workshop “Storytelling for Communicators Workshop” will be held September 22 with Justina Chen. She will present on how to create TED-worthy messages for employees, customers and media, specifically:
- Identifing the most important stories for your organization to tell
- Using the three rhetorical devices that make any story hard-hitting and Tweetable
- Interviewing techniques to draw out the juicy details that create a tantalizing story
Additional details and registration can be found here: https://bit.ly/28NXVTl
Follow the conversation with the hashtag #Raganstorytelling and @VolumePR