The Relaxing Company’s beverage “Mary Jane’s Relaxing Soda” was the first product launch in the company’s unconventional Kava Kava Beverage Brand. Volume PR was hired to generate awareness of the new product, drive website traffic to educate the audience and ultimately build sales.
How to energize a niche market famously resistant to marketing messages and driven by a suspicion of traditional media?
Volume PR worked with the Relaxing Company to develop the strategically timed execution of multiple creative promotions both online and in the physical world to deliver visibility-building messages to the emerging specialty beverage Millennial audience.
- Program shattered website traffic and sales expectations
- Established the Relaxing Company as a near-immediate leader in the emerging anti-energy drink industry
- SOLD OUT all of existing product stock AND the entire contents of the second scheduled production within 23 hours of launch
- The first phase PR strategies brought Q1 revenue to $200,000
- Revenue reached $4 Million within 18 months
- Media coverage included the cover of the Sunday business section of The Los Angeles Times
- Features and reviews in top-tier media included Time, The Wall Street Journal, ABC News and FOX Business.