PlayerLync’s mobile content management software provides instant content accessibility, customizable workflow automations and administrative controls necessary to achieve operational excellence in a digital world. After succeeding in the professional sports business, the company needed a B2B expert to help launch their technology into the enterprise market. Volume PR was brought on to create a scientific PR strategy.
Introducing a company to a larger market after experiencing success in a niche market is no small task, particularly when timing is quick and the PR budget is limited. What’s more, PlayerLync was entering a space vastly different than the sports market it had already conquered.
Volume PR created a PR program incorporating targeted media outreach with outreach to influential industry analysts – facilitating the visibility PlayerLync needed to launch into the lucrative B2B market.
- Media coverage secured in 12 top business and technology publications
- 1st page organic Google search results achieved for top keywords
- Two personal introductions from analysts to C-Level executives at Fortune 500 companies
- $2 million in sales leads directly from media placements
- $1 million in enterprise sales generated following the PR program
- Volume PR program recognized multiple times by leading industry associations for its scientific strategy and groundbreaking results